★9/10/08 {12:52 AM}
All of wonders... I wonder...★
I wonder why i fell in love with the book:"The Shadow of the Wind".
p.s: i completed it within 2 days. imagine how my hands and fingers were glued onto the book, even though my neck were stiffen up.
This book, if you actually imagine all the scenes and the characters,
they'll really come to life in your mind. Seriously! Lol.
Truth is, i had hard time sleeping last night.
Goosebumps were all over my body, pls! ._.
and i was really freaked out by the author's description.
hahahahs! lalala. okay, i'll stop blabbering about the book that i love okay.
Now now, I wonder why did i spend hours playing:
"Brave Story -the New Traveller-" and "Orochi Warriors"
on my Psp lately.
Lastly, I wonder why I continued looking after my:
amazing "Tamagotchi".
LOL.
Bored, i guess.
Another book that's lying on my table now.
"Across the Nightingale Floor".
If my memory did not fail me, i bought that book when i was back primary 6. :O
and i've never touched it.
I guess it was the ghostly, pale-looking female that glares at you before you even opened it.
AHAHAHA.
okay. ._.
imma get off now! before dad storms out of the room... {joking}.
til' then, suckas. joking. lol. i forgot one character from a particular game or anime said that. ummms. HAHAHAs.
truly, for i am bored. LOL.
see ya then! =D
|SLEEPING DAY TMRW. YAYE!|
{* Replies to MIMI's bloggie* }
HAHAHA. YEH MAN, jio me!
i will never forget can!
hahahah! ums, talk to me or sms me when you read this.
imma tell ya some stuffs about some stuffs. you'll know it soon if you read my blog and yeh.
I WILL FOREVER BE YOUR BF.
fyi, for those thinking the wrong side of the lane, like those who knows i fantasize geys at times, its B-E-S-T F-R-I-E-N-D-S. for goodnesses' sake. lololol. :D
{* End of Reply to Mimi's Bloggie* }
aiights. NIGHTS. ._.
Not perfect english. lol. but ... lol. its from my mind, damnit. :X
The slightest thing I know, was the least I knew.
For which the things i know, were the things you don't know.
Apart from all, lies the secret that holds beyond all secrets.
Which I, have found bits and pieces of it;
Yet, unable to get bits of the lost pieces to form that whole history -
the story that shows the missing pieces;
Which fell out of the perfect
Jigsaw Puzzle
i've started off.
I WANNA WATCH BACK ANIMES. :(
「s h e r r i . D E S U s(・w・)b」 Back to Top





