<body>
/*


★9/10/08 {11:11 PM} Thoughts that flowed by...★

We live in a broken-down generation.
Love that is lost, lost in the midst of the wind.

I neither love nor detest the lonely morning;

When winds howl gently, seeping through my window.
Lingering thoughts that were in my mind,
Were creeping out silently,
All, by the silent zephyr;
My best friend of all.

Now,
With bodies that had neither souls nor love,
Walked out of that rectangle frame, quiet and slow.
For I peeped through the side of the door,
Secretly seeing, the people i love most.

Love that comes and goes;
People stayed no longer than days of snow.
Those which were lost, will remained lost,
For which I've learnt,
All, in that reminiscence.

I, for which had experienced all,
Now, lost in the midst, of my silent shadow.


Now, I wonder, what life is for?
No one but one, tells me all.
If you wonder, who's the one,
for He had told me, not to tell.

Strangely, but amazingly,
He's the one who watches us all.
For now i've given the greatest hint of all,
Now, Go figure, who is He among all.
*/
「s h e r r i . D E S U s(・w・)b」 Back to Top