★11/8/08 {1:24 PM}
土曜日★
Playing: 夢の続きに - surface.アニメ、テレビ、音楽、ピアノー、グイタル、ロールプレイン と ロールプレイングゲーム『psp』!はは。
I've been into such stuffs recently... It feels as though i'm back... Back to my Old lifestyle.
Is that good or bad?
さぁ~ だけどさ、私は今でも同じ古い『シェっリ』である、でしょう?
~_~
金曜日:
ヅラマと日本語もは大きかった!
シェっリは金曜日を好むした。
I really want my japanese and my normal subjects to do well.
But i lost the motivation to study.
No matter how hard I try to open my book...
I'll divert my attention to my laptop.
Perhaps i need a bigger table to put both my computer and books on my table.
I need 音楽 to study.
D: My computer has all the songs, since i lent my daddy my little snow-white Ipod Nano.
Apparently, i need the "push" factor to PUSH me to do work.
Discipline! D: That word is definitely not a good word for me.
Plan, plan, plan!
#1) Stay at home to study
#2) Stay in school to study
#3) Go to Airport or whatsoever to study...
Stupid plans.
I don't know how to last any longer.
I shall list out the subjects that i really dislike.
~ Critical Reasoning Skills. (What is this about la?)
~ Networking Essentials. (-_-)
ぜ、ぜん、全然にわかねよ~
だれか、たすけて。。。
~Gotta go church now.
じゃあ、またね。
「s h e r r i . D E S U s(・w・)b」 Back to Top





