<body>
/*


★11/15/08 {1:49 AM} 金曜日と土曜日。。。★

Despite being sleepy for the whole day and such,
I really enjoyed this day.
Yes, indeed. It's the Math, Drama, Japanese Day!

1) Math Lesson.
Um, fine.
Gotta thank Shi Baopartner for guiding me through this terrible math chapter.

2) Drama.
I always love drama. ;D
So yes, i love drama.
It's all about the emotions...

3) Japanese.
This is even better. 日本語が大好きです!<3
Love this language.

In conclusion, i LOVE Fridays.

*i wonder what's wrong with me. I'm sleeping everywhere i go today...*


WOOPS!

Got to meet up with WJ in Plaza Singapura.
Ha! Went to Starbucks to meet mummyHairi!
And I'm going to work there soon.
I want to work with Hairi. And there i go... Working in Plaza Singapura. It's one of the most crowded places with never-ending customers. D:! gotta be mentally and physically prepared...

Just handed in my application form and yeah. Gonna have my "firstSecond Impression" with Hairi again. Haha! Super cool la. 8D Second. ( = w = )
& Hairi, you're so true.

SHERRI's SBUX Worst Combination of Drinks:
Java Chip Frappucino + Iced Americano = X_______X

i feel super crap now okay. my stomach is like @____@ crap. ;/

Zoh well. 8D

So, i'm working in SBPS soon. @_@
* I saw miss tan's friend in SBPS. Apparently, he's the shift manager. (; and he remembered me. HAHA!

alrights. gotta run now.
It's Church (CG and Service) Day. (Saturdays)

I seriously wonder where i will get my energy when i start working...
*/
「s h e r r i . D E S U s(・w・)b」 Back to Top